Homemade Ketchup (LC, SF, GF)
LC = low-carb SF=sugar-free GF=gluten-free
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste with garlic
- 1/2 cup Monin unflavored sweetener syrup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 min.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat and cover until cool.
- Keep in a covered container in fridge.
This entry was posted in gluten free
, low carb
, sugar free
. Bookmark the permalink