A tasty and refreshing drink lemonade, made with fresh Mulberries, Ginger, Lemon and mint.
- 6 cups Mulberries, juiced (See above for ways to obtain the juice.)
- 1 each Lemon, juiced (Or 2 limes, juiced.)
- 2 cups water, or sparkling mineral water (This is also really tasty with fizzy water kefir, ginger kombucha, tepache, etc. - adjust sweetener and ginger to taste.)
- 2-3 slices Ginger, fresh
- 1/4 cup Sweetener of choice (A mild honey works, or sugar, etc. I usually use a few drops of liquid stevia.)
- Crushed ice and fresh mint leaves to serve.
Extract the Mulberry juice with your method of choice. Either include the slices of ginger in the pressing, or muddle the ginger with the mulberry juice later.
Remove ginger slices.
Add the rest of the ingredients and serve. Enjoy!