Garlic Chive Pesto
Quick and easy to make and packs quite the flavor punch!
- 225 g Garlic chive leaves, roughly chopped (Or snipped into smaller pieces with scissors.)
- 50 g Walnuts (Or pine nuts, or macadamias.)
- 100 g Parmesan, in chunks (I used vegan Parmesan.)
- 10 g Smoked Sea Salt (Smoked is optional but it REALLY adds that certain something!)
- 200 g Oil of choice (I use avocado)
- 1" piece Lemon Peel (A potato peeler works great for this.)
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. **Fill into clean glass jars and cover. Store in the fridge. Or freeze for later use.
**For Thermomix users, puree everything for 25 sec/Speed 8.